Nipissing University's iLEAD program is proud to have the opportunity to send a team of 11 advanced business students and faculty members for the 5th consecutive year on a special international project to Jamaica. The The trip departs on Sunday, February 14 and returns on Sunday, February 21, 2016. This year, they will be offering consulting work to an Eco-tourism resort called Fern Forest Eco-Village. For more information on iLEAD program, please visit our website.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Post Expedition

Well, it’s been one full day since we’ve been back in the great white north. I got in my car to drive to work today, and needed to remind myself that we drive on the right side of the road, not the left. Not to mention I took a three hour nap today. You would think after a vacation, you would be well rested, but due to our early mornings, and busy days I was exhausted. 

I have spent most of my day today looking at all my pictures from the past week and reminiscing about all the amazing adventures we experienced. These included climbing up water falls at Dunn’s River Falls, to jumping off cliffs at Blue Hole, bringing the school supplies to the children at Breadnut Hill Elementary School, or when all 13 of us climbed the mountain at Fern Forest Eco- Village. Just thinking and writing about these experiences puts a smile on my face. Although all these experiences were incredible, it was my 10 other classmates, along with Linda Piper and Natalya Brown that truly made this trip so memorable. I have made many friendships that will last far beyond the ending of this course.


Courtney McColeman

1 comment: